Homecoming Spirit Week: October 4-8
Let's show our school spirit and have a little fun this week by dressing up according to the daily theme! 6th-12th grade students can participate each day in Spirit Week and Grammar students (K-5th) may participate on Friday by wearing school spirit wear. Please use discretion and the standard dress code guidelines when dressing up this week. We look forward to seeing your creativity!
- Monday - Animation. Dress as your favorite animated character.
- Tuesday - Treasure Island. Pirate costumes
- Wednesday - Essential Workers. Dress as an essential worker. Nurse, Doctor, firefighter, police officer, teacher, grocery clerk etc....
- Thursday - Throwback Thursday. Pick a decade and dress accordingly.
- Friday - FCA Spirit Friday. Wear a school spirit shirt (this is the only day grammar school participates)