Welcome New Students
Welcome to Founders Classical Academy of Leander! We are excited that your student is joining our Archer family, and we are looking forward to meeting you! Whether you start on the first day of school or join us somewhere in the middle, we want to provide you with some helpful information and acquaint you with the resources that are available on our school website. Congratulations, and welcome to the Archer family!
FCA Family Handbook
Each year our families are required to complete the mandatory school forms and agreements which include:
- Verification of contact information in Jupiter
- FCA Student Directory & Photo Permission Acknowledgement
- Topical Medication Consent Form
- Locker Policy
- Acknowledgement of the FCA Family Handbook and RES Parent/Student Handbook
Please complete the Annual Mandatory School Form. This form is MANDATORY. Please fill it out in its entirety. A signed form MUST be completed by both student and parent before the student is eligible for extracurricular activities.
Click here to download the 2021-2022 FCA Family Handbook.
- The Archers in Action is our school newsletter and it is updated weekly. You will receive reminders and update notices through JupiterEd. The newsletter is available on our school website under For Our Families.
- The Archers Council is a stewardship organization intended to engage our parents in support of the Headmaster, the faculty and the administration in carrying out the mission of the school.
- Attendance - Please familiarize yourself with information about attendance. The website provides the email where you notify the school about absences. There are frequently asked questions posted and detailed explanations about excused and unexcused absences, tardies, truancy, doctor appointments and so on.
- Car Line & Parking - Here you will find a detailed map and explanation about the carline. Please contact Ms. Lunetta in the grammar office to obtain car tags for your student(s). Student drivers must acquire a parking permit to park on campus. The form to request a parking permit can be found in Jupiter.
- School Lunches - Your child may bring a packed lunch or you may order your child’s lunch online from a catering service that delivers directly to the school. Lunch is not available for purchase at the school. For information about the school lunch program currently in place, please visit the school website.
- Supplemental Resources - This link will take you to a list of additional resources by grade.
- Uniforms - Here you will find information about uniform requirements for each grade and the vendor websites and phone numbers where you can purchase uniform items.
- Calendar & Events - This page provides you with the school calendar and our public calendar of events.
- Extracurriculars - This link will take you to information regarding the extracurricular life that is available to our students. We encourage students to participate in a range of extracurricular activities that extend their learning that occurs in both the classroom and the home. We offer a range of athletics and fine arts activities.
- Volunteer Toolkit - Our students’ parents are encouraged to commit to 20 volunteer hours each year for the school. These hours foster closer relationships and ensure a more secure learning environment. This toolkit provides our volunteers with all the information needed to be successful.
- Jupiter Ed is used for communication from the school and your teachers. This is also where you will access your student's grades. Please ask the front office for your login and temporary password to set up your account.
- K12 Payment Center is our online payment tool. Instructions to set up your account is in the Materials section of Jupiter. New students will need a K12 ID to set up their account. Only pay fees that are assigned to you. Instructions on how to set up and pay fees is available in JupiterEd.
- TeamSnap is used by our student athletes and their families for communication regarding practice times, games schedule and volunteer needs. Please contact our Athletic Director, Mr. McClallen, if you are interested in trying out for one of our middle school or high school teams.