Archers in Action
- Jupiter Ed is used for communication from the school and your teachers. This is also where you will access your student's grades.
- K12 Payment Center is our online payment tool. Instructions to set up your account is in the Materials section of Jupiter. New students will need a K12 ID to set up their account. Only pay fees that are assigned to you.
- TeamSnap is used by our student athletes and their families for communication regarding practice times, games schedule and volunteer needs.
Summer Office Hours
Our office will be open Monday through Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm. We will resume normal business hours beginning Monday, August 16th.
Welcome New Students
We look forward to having our new students join us this upcoming fall. Below you will find a checklist with helpful links to more information on our website. Please contact the office if you have any questions. Congratulations, and welcome to the Archer family!
Back to School Checklist
Click on the following links for details:
Additional information for new students:
Back to School Socials
We are getting ready for our Back to School Socials and look forward to seeing you soon! Please mark your calendars:
- Grammar School (K-6th Grade): Wednesday, August 11
- Upper School (7th-12th): Thursday, August 12
Both evenings will begin at 5:30 in the building 1 gym with a welcome from Mr. Sowers. This is a social event for our families. You will have a chance to meet your teachers and drop off your school supplies. Grab a slice of pizza or a yummy ice cream treat while getting reacquainted with old friends and meeting new ones.
The Class of 2022 will be selling pizza by the slice at both Back to School nights from 6:00-7:30 to raise funds to support senior events and graduation. There will be cheese and pepperoni available for $2/slice. Drinks will also be sold for $1.
Want to save a bit and feed the whole family? Pre-order the Family Meal Deal!
1 Large pizza (pepperoni or cheese) & 4 drinks for only $15
All pre-orders must be placed by Friday, August 6th and will not be available the night of the event
Send payment via Venmo to @FCA-Seniorclass and include: family name, type of pizza, and please specify Grammar or Upper School. (4 digits needed to confirm Venmo is 2103.)
2021-22 Spirit Wear Order Form
We're happy to announce that the 2021-22 Founders Spirit T-shirt is now on sale! These shirts are approved for students and families for official spirit days (approximately once/month), for PE wear, and to wear with pride at sporting events and in the community. You can find the shirts available for purchase at our online store (https://archerscouncil.square.site), along with car decals, hats, and a few discounted shirts from last year. You can also take this opportunity to purchase your annual membership in the Archers Council (similar to the local ISD's PTA) through the same site. Please take note:
- All shirt orders placed online will be available for pick-up at Back to School Night. Shirts can also be purchased at B2SN, but we encourage online pre-orders to avoid long check-out lines.
- These shirts are a soft triblend ("District" brand). Nervous about sizing? We are happy to exchange sizes at Back to School Night if needed after you see your pre-ordered shirts.
- Founders staff and teachers: The Archers Support Committee hopes to provide a shirt for each of you, so please don't buy one for yourself.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
August Summer Camps
There is still time to sign up for the August summer camps at Camp Artemis
- Personal Finance & Investments with Mr. McClallen - August 2-6
- Soccer camps for Middle & High School - August 9-13 (Time change to 6:00-8:00pm)
- College/Career Boot Camp with Mrs. McCarthy (For rising 9th graders)
- Don’t forget about the Summer Run Club at Brushy Creek that meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday through August 13th.
Please click on the registration forms for a full schedule and prices:
Each school year ResponsiveEd requires that every volunteer undergo a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement before being allowed to work on a campus. Applications remain active for the current school year. A volunteer must reapply each school year. Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing of your application.
For more information about our Archer Hours program, please visit our Volunteer Toolkit.
Tommy Hilfiger School Uniforms
FCA Leander has partnered with Tommy Hilfiger School Uniforms so our families will have options in uniform choices! Sign up to receive promotions and specials. Join their mailing list at bit.ly/3uSZ5Ux.
SHOP NOW AT www.globalschoolwear.com
SHOP WITH SCHOOL CODE: FOUN02
Embroidery Summer Schedule
Totally Stitched will be picking up and delivering once a month during the summer. Please give yourself plenty of time to get those uniforms back in time for the fall. She will resume her twice a month schedule beginning in September. You can reach Lois at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-417-8244.
Withdrawing a Student & Transcript Request
We are always sad to see families leave, but we also understand that life happens and plans change. If your child will not be returning to Founders next year, please email Mrs. Cunningham as soon as possible to set up a time and date to sign the Official Withdrawal forms. Early notification is requested so that we may ensure all necessary documents are put together for you at your desired time frame. For your convenience, please use the Student Withdrawal Checklist to ensure the process is complete.
If your student requires a transcript, please complete the Transcript Request form and submit to the front office. Please note that final transcripts will not be made available until mid June.
Start earning your Archer Hours today! Use the following links to find a volunteer job that is right for you:
R&R Weekends & House Meetings Dates